A.J.Fathima Rosnitha Manal கட்டுரை
*𝙷𝙾𝚆 𝙸 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙼𝚈 𝚂𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙾𝙻 𝚅𝙰𝙲𝙰𝚃𝙸𝙾𝙽....*
Our school vacation started on 5th of june. First of all I arranged my books properly and settled every thing well. During first three days, I finished my assignments given by teachers. This time we had a long vocation. It was nearly a full month. As usual we went to *Badulla*, this time too where *my* *grandparents* and *aunty* live. *We went there by train* It was about 7.00 pm when we reached badulla. It was a very *joyful trip* . I spent about two weeks there.I could play with my cousin brothers and sisters there during that period. We bathed in *BADULLA OYA* and went to see *DUNHINDA WATERFALLS* in our country. The Visit to *adism bungalow in HAPUTALA* is unforgatable.
I played scramle with my cousin brothers at badulla. We came back home and got chance to *play with my village friends. We played cricket in the village ground. ** My parents did not stop me as it was the school vacation.* However, I did not neglect my studies as well. I studied English in the night and attended sunday too. I spent my vacation in a meaning ful way. Therefore *, i am very happy about it eagerly waiting to get next vacation.*
✍🏻AJ. FATHIMA ROSNITHA MANAL
*✍🏻KM/MALHARUSH SHAMS MAHA VIDYALAYA.(NATIONAL SCHOOL).SAINTHAMARUTHU*
*✍🏻AMPARA*
ஏனைய அனைத்து கட்டுரைகளையும் பார்வையிட👇👇
உங்களது ஆக்கங்களும் இவ் இணையத்தளத்தில் வர விரும்பினால் உங்களது ஆக்கங்களை எமக்கு அனுப்பி வையுங்கள்
உங்களது ஆக்கங்களையும் எமக்கு அனுப்பி வைக்க 👇👇

